We are looking for a Blockchain Developer with hands-on experience with Solidity smart contracts, databases, and web development. We want your assistance in expanding our services via an Ethereum architecture and monetizing those services with our clients. This is a rare opportunity to join a forward-looking company that is already a proven leader in the IT Services segment.
Naka Technologies works with fortune 500 companies across 3 different continents. Our global reputation in IT Service Management is second to none. Our goal is to scale our operations and monetize our technology so we can best serve our clients in the larger global markets.
- Help implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Educate clients and employees on blockchain development
- Development of Ethereum smart contracts and oracles
- Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design (oracles, services, etc) around them
- Supporting the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Work with partners and vendors in support of ICO rollout
- Solid programming skills, with strong experience in Solidity and decentralized architectures through Oracles and other supporting infrastructure.
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one other programming language
- Prior contributions to Ethereum or other blockchain solutions is a strong bonus
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency